Tuesday, September 27, 2011

With A Grateful Heart!

We have traveled from Grimerud to Kristiansand, my 'home' in Norway. It is the most amazing thing and I don't know exactly why it happens, but as I fly closer to Kristiansand, my heart begins to leap with joy! There is just something about being in this area, so close to where my family came from, that it is satisfying and dazzling and SO good!  Everything seems like a kiss from my Father and that's a pretty sweet way to live your days.

We are staying with dear friends, Elin og Geir Fagerbakke and their beautiful (and I mean beautiful!) daughters, Alise and Amalie. Alise generously gave up her wee flat upstairs and we've loved staying there. Check out the details! It really is a lovely place. 






Are you jealous, yet? ;)

We are on the island of Flekkerøy, just outside of Kristiansand. I'm going out today in the sunshine to take some photos which I will post later. Seriously, Norway is a feast for the eyes and a photographer's heaven.


Tusen takk, Alise and the Fagerbakke family for your wonderful hospitality!

No comments: