Monday, September 5, 2011

Prophetic Prayers for Norway


This is an example of the 'prophetic' prayer cards I made for the Kvinner i Nettverk leadership retreat. I made seven different cards with photos I've taken in Norway, added the 'word' or dream God gave me concerning the nation, and asked the leaders to join me in birthing God's heart for them. I kept everything simple so someone could just tuck the card into their Bible and pray when they saw it.  Elin Fagerbakke, the leader of KiN is going to print 3,000 cards and give them to each of the women who attend the National Conference in October. I thought that was pretty awesome!




An Open Heaven Over Norway —The Key of David (Is. 22:22; Rev. 3:7)

God’s Heart for Norway: The Key of David is a picture of the authority we, as worshipers, have to declare God’s purposes over Norway. As we are led by the Holy Spirit to intercede and worship, we open doors to Revival & Blessing and lock doors against the enemy. May the Lord open heaven over Norway in these days and release His glory!

Please join me in crying out for Revival over the beautiful land of Norway!

Med kjærlighet fra Rebecca



2 comments:

Dr Laurie said...

Beautiful pictures! May your time in Norway continue to produce lasting fruit. Many in Colombia send their greetings back to you & Vivien.

Rebecca said...

Laurie, thanks for your blessing. How lovely to think of our wonderful friends in Colombia!