Friday, September 30, 2011

Snapshots of Life in Norway


Yet another stunning view of life on an island.



I love the Norwegian Church's undying affection and support for Israel.



I quite like the way Norwegian men are involved with their children.
They are expected to take turns caring for their children and are very involved in daily tasks.
It is not uncommon to see Dads behaving more like American Moms!
 I really like that!


A beautiful sykkel.



I don't know what this means but it is always staring at me as we drive.....



My constant companion in Norway: knekkebrød og salami.



Every entrance to a home has a stack of shoes. Norwegians seem to really, really like their shoes
and they have a million pair. I find it a koselig (cozy) sight when we enter a home.
It makes it feel lived-in.



Alise Fagerbakke


Amalie Fagerbakke

They are such lovely girls, not only beautiful on the outside but really lovely on the inside. 
We have had the pleasure of spending time in their home and they've been delightful!
Everyone should hope to have such wonderful girls!

What a lovely day off we have had today!



No comments: