Wednesday, November 14, 2012


This changed my life. If you are hungry for God, read Bill Johnson's book, Hosting the Presence: Unveiling Heaven's Agenda. Bill Johnson: Hosting His Presence

His final quote is this: We are the ones upon whom the promises of the ages have come to rest. And they are contingent upon our being a people who have discovered our eternal purpose. We have been chosen to be His eternal dwelling place. We have been chosen to host His Presence.

I am SO hungry for more of God! I go to sleep crying out for His Holy Presence and I wake up crying the same thing. I want to live so that the Holy Spirit will rest upon me and release life to those around me. I am just so sick of myself.....and so desperate to really know Him.

Norway, if there is one thing that can be known from me, let it be that God's Presence is the most important thing in all of life. If there is one thing I pray for you, it is that you will 'host' His Presence well and make space for the Revival He has planned for you. 

Jeg elsker deg, Norge!

1 comment: