Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ern Baxter - Thy Kingdom Come

We are in Norway for two months and have already experienced wonderful times in the Presence of God ministering in the National Women's Conference, the State Church, the Mission Church, and the Nordic Mission Bible School but I long for so much more.....for myself and for Norway! I am longing for a deeper anointing that will release the fullness of God's beauty and character to those around me.  I am longing to be a spark that will ignite the fires of God's heart for the earth. Weighty and weird words, I know, but there is a stirring in me that isn't content for what I have known before or what I am experiencing now. I am SO HUNGRY for GOD! And we are so blessed and privileged to live in these days because He is preparing His people for something glorious. 

When you have a few minutes, give this a listen. It's a message from one of the coolest guys to walk the earth, Ern Baxter. He's from back in the day but he was a Father to so many and his message is powerful. It takes a few minutes for him to get into it, so hang in there. 




You will need to advance through the series until you hit Message #9. It's not very long but is broken up into chunks. It's worth your time.

Jeg elsker deg!

P.S. For those of you who like to see what Norway looks like, here is the view from our front window. We're spoiled, I know.



No comments: