Friday, June 1, 2012

Walking In A Dream

I am having the strangest time re-adjusting to Utah after being away for three months. I dream of Norway at night and then wake up in Sandy. It's lovely being home with my family and I've enjoyed hanging out with them. Nothing beats cuddling and playing with Shya and Hunty and, of course, seeing Megs and Chaddy has been wonderful, too. Speaking of my kids, I am very proud of the people they have turned out to be. They have beautiful servant's hearts and are called to the nations and I'm excited to see how the Lord will use them. I get to worship in my home church on Sunday, too, and that's awesome! Hurra for The Fellowship and lovely friends! 

But for now, I dream about.....


Beautiful Spring flowers...

Sunny strolls along the Fiskebrygga downtown...

Giant white swans gracefully swimming in the sea...

Amazing houses that feel so ancient... 

God-given photo ops like this heart in the snow... 

And fire in the flags as we prayed...

And most of all, dear friends...

Ivar, Ann Elisabeth & HÃ¥vard...

 Astrid, Honey & her boys...

Geir, Elin, Alise & Amalie...

Look forward to seeing you soon, Norway!
Tusen takk, Far, for fantastisk minne!












No comments: