Thursday, June 14, 2012

Between America & Norway

I love being home but I still have the feeling I am walking between two countries. One foot is in the US and the other is in Norway. I can close my eyes and easily imagine gigantic craggy mountains lining the fjords, turquoise water in pools and rivers along winding roads, the ocean at my sea-cabin doorstep, and water bursting out from high and low places. It's the nation of my heart and for that reason, I am completely in love. 






Although the photos of Norway are glorious and beautiful above, I have many reasons to be thankful about my life.  The good news is that I can see all of this with my eyes open, not through imagination but the reality of love and family. This is our gift from the Lord and the reason I am not sad here in the states.

Chad: my son and a delightful fellow

Stephen, Jenn and Samson: wonderfully glorious trio

Megs: beautiful daughter with a sweet spirit

Shya: Irrepressibly happy, beautiful & loving

Hunter: A cuddler extraordinaire and completely adorable

Thank you, Father, for the blessings in my life!


No comments: