Sunday, November 9, 2008

the proof is in the puddin'



ok, some people around here don't believe i'm actually creating anything at all so i'm posting this as my proof! 

yes, shya is happier playing with her hat than wearing it but it was my first attempt at a project for her and i think it turned out pretty nicely. she lives in a 'snow climate' so i'll have fun knitting for her through the years. and yes, everything i make ends up looking very grandmother-ish which is disconcerting.

becca...help?


5 comments:

Rebecca said...

had to say it to myself since no one else reads this thing: dang, that's a CUTE baby!

Raelynn said...

how do you know, no one reads this? i read it. i'm sure Becca reads it. so...there.

and yes, the baby is cute.
but i want to see your "new" projects!

Rebecca said...

i'm expecting you to bring your knitting when you come, yea? i'd like to learn whatever i can from you.

you'll see my latest projects in time. just be patient, my little rae rae.

becca said...

Plueezz! No one reads this thing? What are we? Chopped liver? :) I haven't been able to check it because I've been fighting my sewing machine...grrr.
Yes adorable baby points to you! This hat doesn't look grandma-ish.

Rebecca said...

glad my guru likes this hat! yeah!!!!!