Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dreams & Fibre Arts


Well, I have now caved in and am blogging so this should be an interesting new endeavour. Welcome to my world! 

My heart is a million miles away from where I sit tonight so I've created a place to dream and create, to learn from others and enjoy community.  I'm trying to tap into the creative source within me and maybe, just maybe, I'll complete the pile of projects in the cloth bag at my feet.


These are things to think about:

* Each art form has its own conversation going on ~S. Turner
* Genuine poetry can communicate before it is understood~T.S. Eliot
* It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child~Picasso
* To draw you must close your eyes and sing~Picasso (again!)


PS: Becca, I'm counting on your for great inspiration, my Utah fibre arts guru!



1 comment:

becca said...

Yea!!! I will be checking this every day to see the progress of your creative adventures :)I'm excited! Love your pict and the quote I will be chewing on for a while. I want to write them on my walls in my craft room!!