Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's That Time Again!

Nine Days & Counting.....




We're leaving the lovely snow-capped mountains of Sandy, Utah for the beautiful landscape of Norway. I have the best of both worlds, I'd say. I am SO excited!





A Prophetic Word for Norway:

The Lord showed me the land of Norway from top to bottom and side to side. There was great rejoicing as I heard the church bells ringing from town to town to announce the coming of the Lord. People were crying out, "He is here! He is here!" There was dancing everywhere like a huge party and it went over the whole land. As I was enjoying what I was seeing, suddenly everything turned dark and I asked the Lord what was happening. I saw waves of water overtaking the land and I began to weep for Norway and feel the pains of spiritual birthing in prayer as I watched what was unfolding. The Lord spoke, "I am releasing a Spirit of Repentance upon Norway. There will be great sorrow and rivers of tears as people turn their hearts back to me. I will not tolerate sin in people's lives any longer but I am calling Norway to a place of HOLINESS. I am birthing HOLINESS in the land to prepare the place of my glory." I could see and feel the spiritual rumblings under the ground and hear the groans of the Spirit of God as He birthed HOLINESS in Norway. I was sad at the pain I felt, but not discouraged. The work of the Spirit was very serious, very sober, very intense as I labored with the Holy Spirit.  The pain finally lifted and it was like the sunshine broke out over Norway. I began to rejoice in what the Lord has planned for Norway and know that although "Weeping lasts for a night, joy comes in the morning." (Psalm 30:5) I feel like I am supposed to remind Norway to yield to the work of repentance and let the Lord complete His preparation for His coming in glory. (Psalm 85:10-13).  I am SO excited about the love the Father has for His people and the plans He has in His heart for Norway.



No comments: