Sunday, August 21, 2011

Utah

Dear Utah,

I'm going to miss you when I'm gone. As my friend pointed out, I will miss the entire Autumn, in fact. So I have a favor to ask. Don't make your leaves too spectacular or your weather too sweet because  you know I really enjoy that about you. If you're thinking about me when I'm away, be sure and do whatever you need to do to produce a ton of snow for the winter. I am, of course, your biggest snow fan and I'd appreciate the effort. There's nothing more lovely than seeing 'my' mountains draped with a snowy cape and clouds hanging like a mysterious counterpoint against the sky.  You know I think it's your best quality and you really look beautiful :)

Love and hugs from Rebecca








1 comment:

Raelynn said...

Wow!! I love this blog. And I stand by my statement that you're missing autumn. So sad.

I'll miss you.